Covered in this article:
- What is LC - Phone?
- Why was this feature built?
- Why switch to LC - Phone System?
- LC - Phone Pricing
- How Does This Impact Affiliates?
- How do I migrate my agency and sub-accounts over to LC - Phone?
- Will Telehony rebilling work with LC - Phone System?
- My Clients require regulatory bundle verification, will it be available inside LC Phone?
- In which countries are ISV available?
- Can we use our own Twilio for some locations and LC phones for other locations in our agency?
- What are the costs of ISV -vs- Twilio?
- Do you support SHAKN/STIR registrations?
- Do you support CNAM registrations?
- Is Twilio number validation still available for ISV?
- Do you support IVR/studio flow if we move to Lead Connector?
- Related articles:
What is LC - Phone?
Why was this feature built?
Why switch to LC - Phone System?
- Out of the box with one click quickstart. Read More.
- Increased security with Ramp ups and real-time error monitoring. Read More.
- Increase delivery rate with in-app features[Opt-out and SenderID addition, DND based on Error rates] Read More.
Better Cost with real-time billing[Quick realization of money].
Reduces friction to manage different platforms, most of the features are available in-app.
LC - Phone Pricing
Pricing is exactly the same as Twilio with a 10% discount on select categories. As there are a lot of product categories, you can find the major categories' pricing here.
Instead of paying Twilio, agencies will be charged using the payment method in the agency Billing tab.
The charges are outlined in the agency settings. You will be able to download the transaction logs from the agency settings page to analyze further:
You can go to Agency settings -> billing tab to look at your overall Twilio usage
You can also see detailed transactions by clicking on the See Details > link
On this screen, you will see usage from all of your locations combined. You can use the export button for internal audits. Learn more about How do I analyze my Agency's Spend on LC Communications?
For each location's usage, once you are in the location Settings, go to Phone numbers > Usage Summary
How Does This Impact Affiliates?
Follow the simple steps to move to LC - Phone System.
Absolutely! All agencies on the Pro Plan will continue to have the ability to re-bill telephony usage while using LC - Phone or a connected third-party telephony system. With the lower cost of LC - Phone System, there's even more margin for your agency!
We support regulatory bundles, learn more here
Twilio ISV / LC - Phone system is available for all countries. We support regulatory bundles, learn more here.
Can we use our own Twilio for some locations and LC phones for other locations in our agency
Yes, you can keep some locations in your own Twilio account. The existing sub-accounts will not be moved when the agency switched to LC Phone. Existing sub-accounts using your own Twilio can be migrated later. You can always reach out to support if you want to disable LC phone for a sub-account as well.
What are the costs of ISV -vs- Twilio?
LC - Phone system costs should be the same as Twilio, learn more here.
Do you support SHAKN/STIR registrations?
We do not support SHAKN/STIR registrations at the moment but we plan on supporting this by Q1'23.
Do you support CNAM registrations?
We do not support CNAM registrations as of now, but we plan to support them by Q1'23.
Is Twilio number validation still available for ISV?
Yes, Go to the subaccount settings -> Business Info -> General
Do you support IVR/studio flow if we move to Lead Connector?
We do not support IVR or any custom flows builtin within Twilio Studio. Please vote for this on the idea list here.