Covered in this article:
- What is LC - Phone?
- Why was this feature built?
- Why switch to LC - Phone System?
- LC - Phone Pricing
- How Does This Impact Affiliates?
- How do I migrate my agency and sub-accounts over to LC - Phone?
- Will Telehony rebilling work with LC - Phone System?
- My Clients require regulatory bundle verification, will it be available inside LC Phone?
- In which countries are ISV available?
- What are the costs of ISV -vs- Twilio?
- Do you support SHAKEN/STIR registrations?
- Do you support CNAM registrations?
- Is Twilio number validation still available for ISV?
- Do you support IVR/studio flow if we move to Lead Connector?
- Is the LC phone system HIPAA compliant?
- If a client switches from Twilio to LC, will call recordings for subaccounts be lost?
- Related articles:
What is LC - Phone?
Why was this feature built?
Why switch to LC - Phone System?
- Out of the box with one click. Read More.
- Increased security with Ramp ups and real-time error monitoring. Read More.
- Increase delivery rate with in-app features[Opt-out and SenderID addition, DND based on Error rates] Read More.
Better Cost with real-time billing[Quick realization of money].
Reduces friction to manage different platforms, most of the features are available in-app.
LC - Phone Pricing
Pricing is exactly the same as Twilio, with a 10% discount on select categories. As there are a lot of product categories, you can find the major categories' pricing here.
Instead of paying Twilio, agencies will be charged using the payment method in the agency Billing tab.
The charges are outlined in the agency settings. You will be able to download the transaction logs from the agency settings page to analyze further:
You can go to Agency settings -> billing tab to look at your overall Twilio usage
You can also see detailed transactions by clicking on the See Details > link
On this screen, you will see usage from all of your locations combined. You can use the export button for internal audits. Learn more about How do I analyze my Agency's Spend on LC Communications?
For each location's usage, once you are in the location Settings, go to Phone numbers > Usage Summary
How Does This Impact Affiliates?
Follow the simple steps to move to LC - Phone System.
Absolutely! All agencies on the Pro Plan will continue to have the ability to re-bill telephony usage while using LC - Phone or a connected third-party telephony system. With the lower cost of LC - Phone System, there's even more margin for your agency!
We support regulatory bundles, learn more here
Twilio ISV / LC - Phone system is available for all countries. We support regulatory bundles, learn more here.
What are the costs of ISV -vs- Twilio?
LC - Phone system costs should be the same as Twilio. Learn more here.
Do you support SHAKEN/STIR registrations?
Yes, we support SHAKEN/STIR. Register for SHAKEN/STIR to avoid the call being marked as SPAM. After submitting their Business Profile, Agency and Sub-account admins can register for SHAKEN/STIR. This is a free-of-cost service.
Do you support CNAM registrations?
We do not support CNAM registrations, but we plan to support them by Q4'23.
Is Twilio number validation still available for ISV?
Yes, Go to the subaccount settings -> Business Info -> General
Do you support IVR/studio flow if we move to Lead Connector?
We do not support IVR, or any custom flows builtin within Twilio Studio. Please vote for this on the idea list here.
Is the LC phone system HIPAA compliant?
We have a signed BAA with Twilio for HIPAA compliance. As long as you have our HIPAA compliance package you should be good to go!
If a client switches from Twilio to LC, will call recordings for subaccounts be lost?
Please note that the prompt before switching states, “Call recordings might get lost,” but rest assured that the recordings will still be archived in your Twilio account. The call recordings will not transfer over. However, the recordings will remain available in the customer’s Twilio account. They can be manually downloaded from Twilio for safekeeping if necessary.