TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Porting your US telephone number (non-Twilio number) to a location
- Porting your Canadian telephone number (non-Twilio number) to a location
Porting your US telephone number (non-Twilio number) to a location
After reviewing the video, please copy and share the following information with us
1. Location ID:
Number type: Choose one below
- Landline & Toll-Free Phone Numbers
- Wireless Numbers
Wireless Account number:
Pin / Last 4 of SSN:
3. A scanned (or electronic) copy of the most recent phone bill
We will then be able to submit these information for you in the sub-account:
Porting your Canadian telephone number (non-Twilio number) to a location
Depending on the losing carrier, this process typically takes between 4 - 6 weeks. While you’re waiting, be sure to check the phone numbers’ capabilities that will be available to you after porting.
We charge a one-time porting fee of $7.00 USD per number.
To get started with your porting request, please provide the following information:
- The number(s) to be ported in E164 format; for example: [+][xxx][xxx][xxxx]
- The attached Twilio Canadian Letter Of Authorization within the last 15 days
- Your most recent billing document
- Your Customer Account Number (the one in your current carrier’s records).
- Location ID: