To help sub-accounts comply with local phone number regulations and minimize the risk of disruption to your phone system, we maintain an up-to-date, country-by-country guide on phone number regulatory requirements.
Local regulations often require providing adequate identity documentation to carriers or a local enforcement agency. To avoid urgent escalations from regulators, we urge you to provide the required information for each country.
In this article, we will cover how and where to achieve this in-app
- With this, they will also have the capability to save them in the draft, delete them, and re-submit them in case of failure.
- Failure reasons will also be shown on the UI to make it easier for them to re-submit.
How to create regulatory bundles from within the application:
1. Head into the Sub-account > Click Settings (bottom left menu) > Phone numbers > Regulatory Bundle/Address
2. On the top right click on Create to create regulatory bundle/address for the sub-account:
This page will be visible to all the sub-accounts that are on the LC - Phone System irrespective of their country.
3. Once all the information is submitted, we will coordinate and get the regulatory bundle approved.
How to Migrate an Agency and Sub-Account to LC - Phone?
Toll-Free Number Registration for LC - Phone (US/Canada)