If you are not able to use our tool to move numbers (Moving Numbers tool across sub-accounts), you will need to checkout the steps below:
Twilio phone numbers can be easily transferred between different projects by the Twilio Support team. To request this change, please gather the following information:
- Phone Number(s): The full phone number(s) you wish to move.
- Losing Account SID: The AC SID for the project or subaccount that is giving up the phone number.
- Gaining Account SID: The AC SID for the project or subaccount that will be receiving the phone number.
- Time frame: The requested time frame for your change to complete (ASAP or a future date).
- Regulatory Requirements (if required):
As Twilio does not transfer bundles,
If you need to transfer a NON US / Canada number, we will need to create a bundle/address on the project or subaccount that will be receiving the phone number.
Once the Twilio support team moves the number into the correct sub-account within your agency's Twilio account, you will see the number in HighLevel > Client Sub-Account > Settings > Phone Numbers.