Before you continue with this guide, please make sure you have set up your agency telephony provider. If you still need to, please follow this guide first, as you can only purchase a phone number once a provider has been selected.
Covered in this article
How to buy a Phone Number within a Sub-Account
Step-by-step on how to purchase a phone number in a sub-account
1. At the top left, click here to switch to the sub-account where you want to purchase a phone number.
2. Once you are in the sub-account, click on Settings
3. Click on Phone Numbers
4. Click on Add Number
5. Select the Country you want to purchase the number for.
Here's a list of countries supported by LC Phone System/ Twilio:
If the country you want is on the list but not visible within the system, you can **buy the number through the Twilio console for the location. (**ONLY applicable to Agencies who have integrated Twilio as the default telephone provider)
A regulatory bundle/Address is required if your agency resides outside the USA or Canada.
Regulatory Bundles/Address are an industry-standard practice, not a HighLevel-specific requirement. If your sub-account is outside of the USA and Canada, we highly recommend that you complete the regulatory bundle/address registration for the best telephone experience.
If you are using Twilio as your agency phone provider, please check out how to Purchase a Twilio Number - "Please Select Bundle/Address to Purchase Number."
Other Relevant Documentation
LC Phone Users:
- How do I Migrate an Agency and Sub-Account to LC - Phone?
- Compliance - LC Trust Center
- LC - Phone Messaging Policy
- LC - Phone Pricing Structure
- Regulatory Bundle and Address Creation for Sub-Accounts
- How to buy a Twilio number for the HighLevel location in Twilio
- Twilio's international phone number availability and capabilities
- How to request a Twilio number that's not available?
- Purchase Twilio Number - "Please Select Bundle/Address to Purchase Number."