How to move numbers across sub-accounts:
1. Click on Settings
Quick path: https://app.gohighlevel.com/settings/phone_integration
2. Click on Phone Integration
3. Click on Move Numbers
4. Now you can move numbers across sub-accounts
5. Click on Move numbers and you will be able to see the moved number in the destination sub-account!
Possible reasons why we can't move the numbers:
1. If you are connected to your own Twilio account, The number you are trying to move might be under a different Twilio master account.
If you are using your own Twilio account, but in some sub-accounts your client sign up for their own Twilio account:
To perform this action, both Twilio account owners will need open a ticket with Twilio support here:
Moving Twilio Phone Numbers to another Twilio Account
You can identify the Account SID in the Agency Settings > Twilio page > https://app.gohighlevel.com/settings/phone_integration
Create a support ticket with Twilio support with the following details:
Email Subject: Moving numbers request
2. The number you are trying to move requires the bundles and addresses verified at the subaccount level.
Error: Request failed with status code 400
3. If you are on LC Phone and the tool isn't moving the numbers
Please contact HighLevel support to move the numbers for you, provide the location id of the numbers you are trying to move from and to
Moving number is:
Location id where the number is in:
Location id where you want to move the number to:
Once you provide us with the information above, we will be able to identify the account SID and submit this in the escalation notes for the specialist to create a ticket with Twilio.