To help sub-accounts comply with local phone number regulations and minimize the risk of disruption to your phone system, we maintain an up-to-date, country-by-country guide on phone number regulatory requirements.
Local regulations often require providing adequate identity documentation to carriers or a local enforcement agency. To avoid urgent escalations from regulators, we urge you to provide the required information for each country.
In this article, we will cover how and where to achieve this in-app
Automated Regulatory Bundle and Address creation:
Introduced a new optimised flow for Regulatory Bundle/Address creation and management.
Regulatory Bundle/Address in the Phone Numbers Page at a sub-account level (only visible to accounts who are on LC Phone), this will be visible to Agency and sub-account admins.
The agency and sub-account will be able to create the bundle/address from our UI and directly submit it to the Telephony partner without any wait time.
- With this, they will also have the capability to save them in the draft, delete them, and re-submit them in case of failure.
- Failure reasons will also be shown on the UI to make it easier for them to re-submit.
Regulatory Bundle is not required
if you purchase phone numbers in the USA or Canada
How to create regulatory bundles from within the application:
1. Head into the Sub-account > Click Settings (bottom left menu) > Phone numbers > Regulatory Bundle/Address
2. On the top right click on Create to create regulatory bundle/address for the sub-account:
Regulatory Bundle and Address List View:
The agency and locations users will be able to view the list of all the bundles and addresses that are submitted and their current status too.
This page will be visible to all the sub-accounts that are on the LC - Phone System irrespective of their country.
3. Once all the information is submitted, we will coordinate and get the regulatory bundle approved.
What is LC - Phone System?
How to Migrate an Agency and Sub-Account to LC - Phone?
Toll-Free Number Registration for LC - Phone (US/Canada)
LC - Phone Messaging Policy
LC - Phone Pricing Structure