Here's a list of countries supported with Twilio: https://support.twilio.com/hc/en-us/articles/223183068-Twilio-international-phone-number-availability-and-their-capabilities
If the country you want is on the list but not on Highlevel, you can buy the number through the Twilio console for the location.
Learn more about setting up the bundle/address when requesting a Twilio number
Private offerings Example:
Here's a case where we can request a number for Norway:
Twilio currently does not have these numbers in stock, they can place a number order with the Inventory Team:
Norway Mobile SMS ($12 Monthly) - Expected Delivery 1-2 Weeks
Norway Toll-Free Voice ($25 Monthly) - Expected Delivery 2-4 Weeks
Norway Local Voice ($3 Monthly) - Expected Delivery 2-3 Weeks
We will need to provide the following information:
- The SID of the Account to be associated with the number
- The SID of the Bundle to be associated with the number
- The SID of the address to be associated with the number
- Required prefix for the number (if you have a specific prefix you’d like)
- Quantity of phone numbers (and type) to purchase
For help finding your Bundle or Address SID, please see: How to find a BU SID or an AD SID
If you need to create a Regulatory bundle, please see: How to submit a regulatory bundle for Phone Number Regulatory Compliance
Here is also more information on Norway Regulatory Requirements.
Twilio support generally reviews the submission within 3 business days. Once your documents have passed review, let them know so they can place an order for you for the phone number.
1. How to get a mobile number in France for two-way SMS?
Please vote up for this idea Twilio Alphanumeric Sender ID functionality to allow that!