How to move numbers across sub-accounts:
1. Click on Settings
2. Click on Phone Integration
3. Click on Move Numbers
4. Now you can move numbers across sub-accounts
5. Click on Move numbers and you will be able to see the moved number in the destination sub-account!
Types of Number Transfers:
1. Twilio to Twilio
- the Use internal Move Numbers tool
2. Twilio to LC Phone
3. LC Phone to Twilio
4. LC Phone to LC Phone
- Use the internal Move Numbers tool
Possible reasons why we can't move the numbers:
1. If you are connected to your own Twilio account, The number you are trying to move might be under a different Twilio master account.
If you are using your own Twilio account, but in some sub-accounts your client sign up for their own Twilio account:
To perform this action, both Twilio account owners will need open a ticket with Twilio support here:
You can identify the Account SID in the Agency Settings > Twilio page > https://app.gohighlevel.com/settings/phone_integration
Create a support ticket with Twilio support with the following details:
Email Subject: Moving numbers request
2. The number you are trying to move requires the bundles and addresses verified at the subaccount level.
Error: Request failed with status code 400
3. If you are on LC Phone and the tool isn't moving the numbers
- Moving numbers to an LC Phone Sub-account from the client's own Twilio account
- Moving numbers out of an LC Phone Sub-account to the client's own Twilio account
If both sub-accounts are on LC Phone and the tool isn't working, please contact HighLevel support to move the numbers for you, provide the location id of the numbers you are trying to move from and to
Moving number is:
Location id where the number is in:
Location id where you want to move the number to:
Once you provide us with the information above, we will be able to identify the account SID and submit this in the escalation notes for the specialist to create a ticket with Twilio.