Complete guide for all cancellation processes for SaaS enabled sub-accounts.
Instructions to cancel SaaS enabled sub-account
Steps for disabling SaaS for a sub-account
Step 1: Cancel SaaS Plan from Stripe
If the sub-account is on a SaaS plan, you need to go to Stripe and cancel it.
1. Go to the sub-account settings > Company Billing, and see if SaaS plan is enabled
2. Log in to the Stripe account connected in your Agency Settings > Stripe
4. Go to the Stripe Customer
5. Cancel the SaaS plan
If the client has any non-complimentary credits in their wallet, you need to refund those in Stripe.
You can check if the wallet credits are complimentary or non-complimentary by going to sub-account settings > Company Billing > See Details (Transaction History)
For more details, please check the article: SaaS Wallet Credit Management
Step 3: Ask Support to Disable SaaS on the Sub-Account
Reach out to support and ask them to disable SaaS for this sub-account
Note: We recommend exporting all transaction details before disabling SaaS, because once SaaS mode is disabled, all transaction / wallet history will be removed.
Step 4: Close Twilio / Mailgun Sub-Accounts - For Clients who're leaving your Agency
If the sub-account has Twilio or Email (Mailgun) Rebilling turned on, after disabling SaaS, their Twilio / Mailgun sub-account will still be connected in Agency Settings > Twilio / Mailgun. Make sure you've deleted those connections and closed these sub-accounts.
Step 5: Remove User from Team Management / Delete the Sub-Account - For Clients who're leaving your Agency
This step depends on your choice.
- If you want to keep the client's data even after removing them, then just go to Agency Settings > Team and remove the client's user
- If you don't want to keep their data, go to Accounts > View Details, and delete the sub-account