Twilio phone numbers can be easily transferred between different projects by the Twilio Support team. To request this change, please gather the following information:
- Phone Number(s): The full phone number(s) you wish to move.
- Losing Account SID: The AC SID for the project or subaccount that is giving up the phone number.
- Gaining Account SID: The AC SID for the project or subaccount that will be receiving the phone number.
- Regulatory Requirements (if required): The Identity (RI SID), Address (AD SID), or Bundle (BU SID) as needed for regulatory compliance on the project or subaccount that will be receiving the phone number.
- Time frame: The requested time frame for your change to complete (ASAP or a future date).
When you have collected this information, please share it with Twilio's Support team. If the losing and gaining projects have different owners, Twilio will need approval from each side, so both account owners will need to submit matching support requests.
Once the Twilio support team moves the number into the correct sub-account within your agency's Twilio account, you will see the number in HighLevel > Client Sub-Account > Settings > Phone Numbers.