"The affiliate portal shows that I was paid, but I didn't receive the money."
There could be a few reasons for this!
- Make sure you've set up Tipalti
- If you do not have an active HighLevel account, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and request a Tipalti set-up link!
- If you do have an Active HighLevel subscription, you can set up Tipalti within your Affiliate Portal.
- Are you past the threshold of $50 in commission? Payouts are only released after you've generated more than $50, so see if you can bring on another referral this month!
- Payments are released between the 10th-15th of each month, and may take up to 5 days to reach your bank account. If you've completed all other steps and haven't received your payout by the 20th of the month, reach out to our support team!
- Ensure that your promotion efforts abide by our Affiliate Policy! If your payments have been suspended due to violations of the policy, you'll have multiple notices in your inbox.
If you’re successfully receiving payouts but the commission amount looks incorrect, please refer to this article.