How to disable LC Phone
Unfortunately, there is no bulk solution for removing LC Phone from existing sub-accounts. Each sub-account currently enabled must be manually disabled one by one.
If you'd like to disable LC Phone from a new Sub-Accounts you create, You can submit the Disable LC Phone Form here if you want to disable LC phone for a sub-account.
Before disabling ISV, we will inform you that:
1. All phone numbers currently in these sub-accounts will be released, but if you want to keep the phone number, please checkout Moving numbers out of an LC Phone Sub-account to the client's own Twilio account
2. This step is irreversible
If you are good with the above two points
let us know, so we will move the subaccount to the new Twilio account with the information here:
Click on Location Settings > Business Profile to find the location ID
Your own Twilio Account SID to replace:
Your own Twilio Auth token to replace:
How to get the Twilio account SID and auth token:
1. Once you create your own Twilio account:
2. Click Account > Sub-accounts
3. Click Create sub-account on the top right
4. Copy the Account SID and auth token and submit them to the Disable LC Phone Form here