In order to import an email template from Active Campaign, please log in to your ActiveCampaign account before continuing this guide.
Once you have logged into ActiveCampaign, please follow the steps below (ActiveCampaign Help Doc)
Template which will get created will be in Code Editor - HTML type of email.
Preview the Email Campaign/ Template
Follow the steps given information in Active Campaign
- Go to Active Campaign > Campaign Templates
- Hover the Template, you would like to import
- click the setting icon > click on Share and copy the campaign URL
- Create campaign, click the dropdown action button of Continue to Save as Template.
1. Copy and paste the URL for Active Campaign - Campaign Template/ Campaign
2. Check the preview of the Active Campaign Campaign
3. Click Create Template to Import the Active Campaign Email
Do we need emails like Drag and Drop with Import for Active Campaign?
This is our experiment to encourage users to use and share feedback with us.
What will be the title of the Email Template?
The user will be required to add the template name after clicking "create template".