Covered in this Article:
Payment Verification Process in Funnels
How Authorization works:
- This, by default, is not turned on and will require a couple of quick extra steps, covered below.
- The system will remove the monetary value placed in the "authorized amount" from the client's bank account before crediting it later.
- If the account does not have the funds during the authorization process, they will not be allowed to continue to the next step.
- Upon authorization approval, the system will credit back the account for the amount used to authorize.
- If you have any "Trial days" attached to the plan, those will kick in as soon as the card is authorized.
- Funds may take up to 5 business days before being returned to the clients bank account.
- It ONLY works with Subscriptions and Payment plans.
If you would like to authorize payment before purchase for all your plans, this process will need to be repeated for each plan attached to the payment form.
Authorizing a payment using version 1 of the page builder
1. Head into your funnel/ website builder
Select the funnel step your products are attached to.
2. Click on Products
3. Click on the "Edit" icon to open up your product settings
In this example, there are two plans where "Authorized payments" will need to be turned on (Monthly $149 & Yearly $1490).
First, we will start with plan 1 (Monthly $149) then come back and repeat this process for plan 2 (Yearly plan $1490).
4. Click on Authorize Card
Keep in mind the amount you place here will be deducted from the clients account. If the funds are unavailable they will not be able to proceed.
In this example: The system will take "$1" out of the clients account and then refund the "$1" back.
The refund process may take up to 5 business days before returning the amount taken.
ONLY works with Subscriptions and Payment plans.
6. Click on "Currency"
Enter the currency you wish to use
7. Click on USD
For this example we will use USD.
8. Click on Update
Make sure to hit "Update". That's it.