Make sure the domain is set up for US and there's a green checkmark next to the domain
To create a new Mailgun API Key:
1. In the top-right corner of the Mailgun Control Panel, click your Profile Menu to expand the drop-down list of options.
2. Next, click the API Security option. Alternatively, you can use this direct link.
3. To create the new key, click the Add new key button.
4. Finally, type a description and click the Create Key button in the pop-up modal to confirm creation of the new Mailgun API Key.
Go to the Agency settings Email services page:
Domain Service tab:
- Each new location will use the settings based on this configured Mailgun API key on the Domain service tab.
- We will also use it to send the email verification code
Select Mailgun as the SMTP Provider
Paste API Key and select the Domain here, click save
- You can configure each location with your client's own Mailgun or your mailgun
- We can use the same Mailgun API and same domain/subdomain for multiple locations
- We can use the same Mailgun API and different domains/subdomains for multiple locations
- We can use the different Mailgun API and domain/subdomain for multiple locations
- You can also set up a unique domain/subdomain for each location to capture cold inbound emails. Learn more about Cold Email Inbound Setup here.
Click on the Edit ✏️ icon
Paste the Mailgun API key here and select the domain you configured from the dropdown, Click Save
If the domain you set up will not show up from the dropdown.
1. Please set up the domain or subdomain under US, not EU.
2. Check if the mailgun account has added allowed IP in MailGun, so we are not able to pull it. please remove all the IP whitelist, you can add it back later on.
You can toggle on Email Validation for the location. Email validation is a paid service and is charged at $0.012 / email. Learn more about Email validation here.