Why? By white labeling your web app your customers will see your branding when logging into HighLevel
When you're ready to white label the web app you just need to complete four easy steps:
- Create a CNAME at your DNS provider pointing to "app.msgsndr.com", for example at GoDaddy it might look like this:
- Log into your HighLevel Agency account and set your domain in Settings -> Agency Settings -> White Label Domain:
- Upload your agency logo in Settings -> Agency Settings -> Company Logo
- Update your agency Terms & Conditions in Settings -> Agency Settings -> Terms & Conditions URL
- Include the full URL to your Terms & Conditions page, which should look something like this: https://myawesomedomain.com/terms
From here once your DNS propagates you can access your new domain, for example: "https://app.myawesomedomain.com" and you will see your login screen, logo and terms & conditions. Congrats you're done!