If you received an email with a subject that says "A Facebook Token Has Expired In Your HighLevel Account", this means that the Facebook integration for one of your accounts has become disconnected.
1. Select the account indicated in the email you received from the "Switch To An Account" dropdown
2. In the left hand side-bar, scroll down and click "Settings"
3. From the menu at the top of the screen, click "Integrations"
4. Click the "Connect" button under the Facebook icon
5. In the window that pops up, continue as yourself, select the Facebook page that you want to connect then click the "Connect Page" button
Why Did This Connection Break?
There are several reasons that could cause an integration to break. The most common are:
- A user changes their password
- The Facebook token naturally expires after a period of time
- A user de-authorizes your app
- A user logs out of Facebook
- A user changes page permission or adds/removes a user
- A virtual assistant in another country logs in without using a VPN