In this article, we will cover how to integrate Facebook Leads Ads directly into the CRM without using Zapier. Before we get started make sure to check the pre-requisite list below:
Covered in this article:
Pre-requisites for Facebook Lead Ads
- LeadConnector will need access to the Facebook Business Manager and Business Page where you are running the Facebook Lead Ad from
- The user who is trying to integrate the Facebook Page into the CRM will need to be an admin of the Facebook Business page and have Lead Access Permission in order to get access to lead data (Requirement set by Facebook)
- If you have moved your page to the New Pages Experience, You can allow trusted people to manage some of your Facebook business pages for you. You can give some people access to certain parts of your Facebook page without giving them full access.
- Open business manager > Left navigation > Users > People. If you have added the person ,who is going to be integrating the FB page to the CRM, there already: they will appear at the center of the page.
Click on the name and see more details like role. The role needs to have Admin or Employee access.
If you have not added them yet, Please follow the steps to add people/users first.
Remember that this business manager role is different from Page Role, Page Role still needs to be Admin
The new Pages experience isn't available for all Pages yet. Some Pages you manage might still use the classic Pages experience. Learn more about classic Pages.
- When creating the custom fields for the Lead Ad in the CRM, please make sure to use the supported custom fields listed below:
Supported custom fields when using Facebook Lead Ads:
- RADIO OPTIONS
How to directly integrate Facebook Leads Ads with a Sub-Account
Facebook form mapping has moved under location settings > integrations > Facebook Form Field Mapping
Why are my Lead Ads not making it into my Sub-Account?
- Are you an admin of the Facebook page - How to add an admin to my Business Manager
- Can you confirm that the correct FB Lead Ad form is the one selected in your Facebook ads manager and matches the one in your Sub-Account? - https://web.facebook.com/business/tools/ads-manager
- Now in your Sub-Account check in settings> integrations > facebook form fields mapping if there is a blue tick mark next to the form you have selected in ads manager.
- If you are in fact the FB Admin, can you try this to confirm if Lead Connector is accessible and can allow access to your page?
Link mentioned in the video - https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=business_tools&ref=settings
6. Once you have completed the steps in the video above, please use the Facebook leads ads testing tool to see if leads are now being added to your Sub-Account.
When testing are you able to locate the App ID 39018126477806? (Mentioned in the video above @2:49 seconds)
If the app ID does not show up, then LeadConnector does not have access. If that is the case please continue to step 7 below.
If Facebook Lead Ads are not coming into the CRM Please try using unique contact info as explained in the video below:
7. If you see that LeadConnector access to your page has been revoked or the App ID not coming up, you will manually need to assign lead access permissions to LeadConnector on Facebook:
i. Go to Business Suite.
ii. If you don't have access to Business Suite, go to Business Settings and select your business, skip to step (v)
iii. Click the dropdown in the top-left corner and choose your business account.
iv. Click Settings in the bottom-left corner.
v. Click More Business Settings.
vi. Click Integrations in the left menu, then click Leads Access.
vii. Click Assign CRMs. You’ll see a list of CRM systems that have been integrated with your Facebook Page.
viii. Check the circle next to LeadConnector then click Assign.
The Page Admin who granted permissions to LeadConnector must continue to have access permission or else LeadConnector will fail to fetch data.
How do I integrate Facebook Leads using a 3rd party service like Pabbly Connect or Zapier?
You can definitely use a 3rd party integration tool like Zapier or Pabbly Connect. more info