More Tutorials From the Community
Enhancing your online reputation and building trust with customers is now easier than ever with our Reviews AI feature. Whether you want to make your Google and Facebook review management more efficient or automate your review responses, our feature offers two distinct modes: Suggestive and Auto-Pilot. In this guide, we'll walk you through how to make the most of these modes and explain the pricing structure.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- How to enable Reviews AI for all your sub-accounts:
- How to enable Reviews AI for selective sub-accounts:
- Getting Started with Reviews AI
- a) Suggestive Mode: Crafting Authentic Responses
- b) Auto-Pilot Mode: Streamlining Your Review Management
- Pricing Structure
- Best Practices for Reviews AI:
- Re-billing the costs to your clients and making a profit:
How to enable Reviews AI for all your sub-accounts:
For all the existing Agencies, Reviews AI is turned off. They will require to enable it at Agency level on ‘Company’ page. Once turned on All the sub account will have Reviews AI option at Reputation settings page.
How to enable Reviews AI for selective sub-accounts:
The Agencies can enable/disable Reviews AI for specific sub-accounts by navigating to Settings -> Reviews AI
Getting Started with Reviews AI
Accessing Reviews AI: To get started, log in to your account and navigate to Reputation tab. The Reviews AI feature is available on the Reviews Section.
a) Suggestive Mode: Crafting Authentic Responses
Suggestive Mode helps you compose personalised and genuine review responses. It provides suggestions based on the review content, making it easier to engage with your customers authentically. In suggestive Mode users have to select the AI Reply button, and the Reviews AI will generate unique review responses.
Note: You can regenerate the review responses. Each regeneration will cost 0.08$ after the first three free trials are consumed.
b) Auto-Pilot Mode: Streamlining Your Review Management
Auto-Pilot Mode is designed for efficiency. It allows you to automate the review response process, saving you time while maintaining a professional and personalised touch.
- Customise automated responses based on star ratings.
- Define the wait time before sending each response.
- Add a personal touch with review response footers, including thank-you notes or your business name.
- Tailor auto responses for specific sources, such as Facebook and Google.
Best Practices for Reviews AI:
Re-billing the costs to your clients and making a profit:
Once you have enabled Reviews AI in your agency account, it will automatically enable all your clients to use it. You can bill your clients at cost or add an additional markup of your choosing.