The HighLevel App Marketplace is a hub where you can seamlessly search for and integrate crucial apps into your HighLevel account. Assuring quality and functionality, every app is scrutinized by HighLevel’s expert developers. Only users with agency owner or admin privileges can integrate these apps into their HighLevel accounts.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- How to Find an App
- Reviewing App Details
- Installing & Uninstalling Apps
- How to Uninstall an App
How to Find an App
- In your HighLevel account, click on the App Marketplace option in the left menu bar.
- Use the search bar to input the app name or browse through the list.
- To streamline your results, utilize the left sidebar menu to filter results by category.
- Click on an app that catches your interest to view in-depth details about it.
Reviewing App Details
On the selected app’s listing page, you’ll encounter the following details:
- App Name
- Comprehensive App Description
- Vivid App Images
- App Category
- Version of the App
- Name of the App Provider
- Distribution Type
- App pricing: Free or paid. If paid, it's pricing information and plans supported.
- Features or Plugins Included: These can range from custom conversation providers to workflow actions.
- Permission Details: Delve deep into this section to understand the extent of access the app will have post-installation.
- Resources: Contains links to the app provider’s website.
Note that third-party apps are supported by their respective providers, whereas apps designed by HighLevel receive support directly from HighLevel.
Installing & Uninstalling Apps
Install a Free App: Distribution Type - Agency
Apps with this tag are exclusively for agency-level installation, meaning subaccounts cannot install them.
- On the app listing page, click Install App in the top-right corner.
- Revisit the app's information and, if content, click ‘Allow & Install’.
- Follow the subsequent steps in the provider’s connection flow. This might involve logging into the app account and granting necessary permissions.
- If you see ‘uninstall’ instead of the Install App button, it means the app is already integrated with your account.
Install a Paid App: Distribution Type - Agency
Certain apps can be paid in nature. Depending upon the payment preference selected by the app provider (within the HighLevel platform or External payment page), the payment will be processed during the installation process.
- On the app details page, click Install in the top-right corner.
- Revisit the app's information and pricing details, if content, click ‘Allow & Install’.
- Select the plan you wish to proceed with and click on 'Confirm'
- On confirming, the app amount you opted for will be charged on your card on file and the installation will be successful.
- If the app payment needs to be done outside the platform, on clicking 'Allow & Install' during the installation process, you will be redirected to the app provider's pricing and payment page. Select the pricing type and complete the payment. On successful payment, you will be redirected to App Marketplace with the app being in 'Installed' state.
App Distribution Types
- Agency: Apps with this tag are exclusively for agency-level installation, meaning subaccounts cannot install them.
- Agency & Subaccount: Such apps are installable at both agency and subaccount levels. Installation and uninstallation actions for this distribution type must begin at the agency level. During installation, specify which or all sub-accounts you wish to introduce the app to. By default, it will be integrated at the agency level.
Install a Free App: Distribution Type - Agency & Subaccount
Such apps are installable at both agency and subaccount levels. Installation and uninstallation actions for this distribution type must begin at the agency level. During installation, specify which or all sub-accounts you wish to introduce the app to. By default, it will be integrated at the agency level.
- On clicking install, select all or specific sub-accounts to install the app.
- Follow the installation process and complete it. On successful completion the app will be installed in the sub-accounts selected. Sub-accounts can view these apps under the 'Installed tab' in sub-account level app marketplace.
Install a Paid App: Distribution Type - Agency & Subaccount
- If the app's payment preference is set to collect payment within the HighLevel platform, then upon selecting subaccounts and installing, the app amount will be charged to each subaccount's card on file.
- If selected sub-accounts have a card linked to their account, payment will be processed using that card. However, apps cannot be installed on sub-accounts without a card on file. In such cases, you can notify these sub-accounts and request that they update their card details. Afterward, you can retry the installation process for these previously ineligible sub-accounts.
Note: If you select 10 sub-accounts for app installation and only 5 of them have a card linked, the installation will proceed only for those 5 eligible sub-accounts with cards on file. The remaining 5 without card details will be skipped. Once these sub-accounts provide their card information, you can proceed to install the app for them.
How to Uninstall an App
- Click on the App Marketplace option.
- Navigate to ‘Installed Apps’.
- Choose the app you wish to disconnect.
- Click ‘Uninstall’ located in the top-right corner.
- For apps labeled as “agency & subaccount”, specify the uninstallation level: either selected subaccounts or the agency level.
- Confirm the action in the dialog box by selecting Uninstall.