When you delete and release a number, Twilio will reserve that number for 10 days in case you need it back. After 10 days, you will need to reach out to Twilio support to get the number back. If the sub-account is on LC phone, please contact HighLevel support.
By logging in to Twilio Console, you can restore numbers that you released in the past 10 days. Release numbers will show up on Console's Released Numbers page.
1. Log on to Twilio console
2. Go to the top right -> Click Account -> Click on Subaccounts
3. If there are too many subaccounts inside Twilio, you can go back to HL and copy the Account SIN for that location to search in Twilio:
4. Now go back to Twilio with the copied Account SID
5. Search based on the Twilio Subaccount SID in agency level settings -> Twilio, Paste the Account SID here and click on it:
6. Once you are in the subaccount inside Twilio
Go to Explore Products > Scroll down to find Phone numbers
Expand Phone Numbers on the left menu > Manage > Released numbers
Simply click on the Repurchase Number button
Note that the action is considered to be repurchasing the phone number, so you'll be charged the monthly fee upon performing the action.
If you don't see numbers you wish to restore anymore on the Released Numbers page, please contact Twilio support for help.
More information on Restoring a previously released phone number