LSA - Reserve with Google Integration
Modified on: Wed, 22 Jun, 2022 at 12:44 PM
Now you can integrate Local Services Ads - Reserve with Google by following the below steps
1. In your Account go to Settings > Integrations and click "Connect" under Reserve with google
2. Choose the Local service you are providing and click "Proceed" to open Google Local services Ads in a new tab
3. Login and link your Google Local Services Ads account (opened in a new tab)
4. Click "Configure Calendar" to navigate to Calendar Settings
5. Create/Edit a calendar to configure Reserve with Google service
6. Integration Status - Pending: It will take up to 48Hrs for Google to Verify the integration
Note: If the status is "Not Matched", then your Business Info didn't match with your LSA Business Details. So, you will have to update Settings > Business Info and reintegrate (Delete & Integrate again).
7. Your LSA - Reserve with Google Integation is done!
How it works?
The Appointments booked through Local Services Ads are managed in the respective Account's Calendar.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.