Websites can be one of the best products to offer your clients because they dramatically increase client retention.
In this presentation we cover why websites are a great product for you to sell, three opportunities to look for when selling websites, and some common pitfalls to avoid along the way.
As mentioned in the presentation, a website audit that you can run potential website clients through is a great sales tool. Here are some ideas for audit questions:
- Does the page load quickly? (Use https://tools.pingdom.com/ or https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/)
- Does the site look good on a phone?
- Is there a clear value statement heading above the fold?
- Is there a call to action above the fold?
- Does the site contain all critical business info?
- Are all fonts easy to read?
- Does site have unique imagery?
- Is there 20px of spacing between elements?
- Are elements evenly spaced?
- Does the site have trust symbols/testimonials?
Slide Deck Sales Tool - view here. To save a copy, click File > Make A Copy