Note: Now that Workflows are live in all accounts, you can do everything that Triggers and Campaigns do (and more!), all in one builder! Click to learn more about Workflows.
Duplicating triggers is useful if you want to run the same trigger across multiple client locations. Instead of creating and customizing the trigger from scratch, you can simply duplicate it and make any adjustments necessary.
Follow the steps below if you want to copy a trigger:
- Click Triggers on the client view.
- Click on the trigger you want to duplicate.
- Click the Actions dropdown on the top right.
- Click Duplicate Trigger.
- Type in a New Trigger Name and select the client location(s) you want to duplicate the Trigger into.
- Click Save.
- You may need to make adjustments to the trigger duplicated in other client locations depending on the configurations and setup.
- All duplicated triggers start in draft mode so be sure to activate them.