Bot training equips the Conversation AI Bot with the knowledge and information needed to understand your business and respond to users. There are 2 ways to train your bot in the "Bot Training" section of the Conversation AI settings page in your sub-account settings:
- Web Crawler - Through web URLs and public links
- Customize Bot Responses - Adding Question and Answer pairs
In This Article
There are 3 different web crawling modes available.
- Exact URL
- All URLs on this Path
- All URLs on the Domain
Enter a URL and click "Get Data". Follow the steps to train the bot.
Question & Answers
Manually add question-answer pairs to customize your bot's responses. This method allows you to fine-tune the bot's knowledge to address specific questions from your users. Add Q/A by:
- Access the "Conversation AI" settings in the sub-account
- Locate the "Bot Training" tab
- Click "+ Add FaQ" and provide a question and its answer
- Repeat this process for each question-answer pair
Q/A can also be added by providing feedback ("Thumbs Down") to the Bot's response in the "Bot Trial" and the conversation/contact screens