More Tutorials From the Community
Introducing our brand-new feature: Certificates integrated with courses! This enhancement allows location users to send customized certificates for course completion. Learners will receive email notifications with links to access and download their certificates. It's a fantastic way to acknowledge and celebrate your learners' accomplishments.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Issue a Certificate
To issue a certificate on course completion, follow the below steps:
- Choose a product (Course) for which you want to issue a certificate (Memberships > Courses > Products)
- Go to Certificates Tab
- Click on Attach
- Select a template to attach
- Category will be selected as Course Completion (by default)
- Click on Save
- Once saved, all new learners of the course will receive the certificate automatically, via email, each time they complete the specific course
- All issued certificate details will be available under the Certificates tab (Memberships > Certificates)
Note - Only one certificate can be attached for course completion at one point of time. To add a new template, edit and choose new template, or delete the attached template and add a new one
- What happens if I mark a certificate as inactive for a specific course?
The certificates would not be sent out automatically, after course completion to learners, unless marked as Active again
- How to stop sending certificates on course completion to a specific learner?
Go to the Sites > Memberships > Certificates > Issued Certificates > Click on three dots and then click Revoke Access for the specific learner. Once the access is revoked, the learner cannot access the previously sent certificates.
- Can learners share their certificates publicly?
Yes, all learners can copy their certificates link and share