Elevate your dashboard with the dynamic ability to effortlessly add widgets, granting you swift and convenient access to crucial data and vital metrics. Your dashboard is about to get a vibrant makeover!
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Step 1: Click on "Add Widget" button
- To add a widget to your dashboard, navigate to the Dashboard section and click the "ADD WIDGET" button located in the top-right corner.
- This action will automatically reveal the "Add Widgets" section on the right-hand side of the screen.
Step 2: Select the widget you want to add
- In the "Add Widgets" section, you can either search or scroll through the available widgets categorised under different categories to select the one you'd like to add.
- You also have the option to filter the widgets based on chart types from the top menu. By default, the recommended chart type is pre-selected for each widget under the "ALL" filter. You can change this chart type at any time.
Step 3: Save to add the widget
- Customize the widget by changing its title if needed (for more details on customization, refer to "Customizing a widget").
- After making your selection and customizations, click the "Save" button.
Step 4: Save changes
- The widget will now be added to your dashboard. You can resize and reposition the widget as desired. Don't forget to click "Save Changes" once you are satisfied with the widget's position and size.
Custom dashboards on $497+ plans can be accessed by Agency Admins and Agency users.