How to display more than one calendar on a page
Using Calendar Links:
1. Open each calendar link in a new tab by clicking the link icons for each calendar
2. Copy the calendar ID from one calendar then then go to the other calendar, add a comma after its ID, paste the other calendar's ID after the comma, and hit enter to reload the page
Embedding multiple calendars on a funnel page:
1. Go to Settings > Appointment Widget and copy the embed code from the first calendar
2. Go to the funnel page, add a "Custom JS/HTML" element, click "Open Code Editor", and paste the calendar embed code.
3. In a new tab, go back to Settings > Appointment Widget, change the calendar name dropdown to the second calendar and copy the calendar ID from that calendar
4. Go back to the funnel page tab that has your Custom JS/HTML element code editor open, add a comma after the calendar ID, paste the second calendar ID, then hit the "Yes, save."
5. Save your funnel page and preview.