If you are not the agency owner, please reach out to the agency admin so they can add you back to the location you should have access to.
If you are an agency admin, make sure the user is added to at least one location:
1. Go to the agency team management page in agency view
2. Search by name, email or phone on the top right for the user
3. Click on Edit
4. Click on User Roles
5. Make sure the user is added to at least one of the location from the dropdown.
If the page just doesn't redirect and got stuck
1. Make sure cookies are allowed for app.gohighlevel.com
2. If it's still stuck,
check If they have software (e.g. NordVPN) that might control browsing activity/web protection before, please turn off / uninstall to see if it will work as it will update all SSL certificates on your website.
Click on the lock icon on the top left > Click on Connection is secure to expand more information
Click on Certificate is valid
It might show Issued by: NordVPN here which means that it will block the page from loading
If you're having trouble loading a screen, execute the following steps in a Google Chrome browser to resolve:
1) Right-click the screen and select "Inspect", select "Application" (you may have to click the >>> icon to find Application) then select "Storage" then click the "Clear Site Data" button
2) Click the lock icon next to the url of the page, select "Cookies", then click the "Remove" button
3) Do a hard refresh of your browser (right-click the reload button and select "Hard Reload" or Command + R on a Mac or Control + F5 on a PC)