Automatic invoice creation after proposal/estimate is signed
Modified on: Sat, 21 Oct, 2023 at 4:32 AM
- Businesses would be able to have an invoice created automatically after the potential lead accepts/signs the proposal/estimate
- The generated invoice would be a replica of the line items, taxes, and discounts applied on the products list element inside the proposal/estimate
- The business would be able to directly review the invoice, make any edits if required, and send it to the client for payment using the
View Invoice action in the Finalized list view
- An invoice will not be created if there are no product line items associated with the proposal/estimate
- A cumulative invoice of all the line items and discounts associated with each element will be created in case multiple product list elements exist inside the document
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.