1. Is the call routing correctly to the right forwarding number you want the calls to forward to?
2. Is the forwarding number available to take calls now?
3. Try to disable the call connect feature as the forwarding number might treat them as robotic calls and decline the connection
How to check Twilio call logs:
1. Go to the Account dropdown on the top-right menu, click on Subaccounts
2. If there are too many subaccounts inside Twilio, you can go back to HighLevel and copy the Account SIN for that location to search in Twilio:
Search based on the Twilio Subaccount SID in HighLevel agency settings -> Twilio
Paste the Account SID here and click on it:
3. Click into the subaccount so you will see there's an orange text on the top left:
4. Click Monitor -> Logs -> Calls
Paste the contact number who called your twilio number in the From field
5. We can refer to the first record as that's when we route the call to the forwarding number