In our continuous effort to enhance your experience, we're excited to announce the integration of two new payment gateways – NMI and Authorize.net – alongside our existing support for Stripe in the Affiliate Manager. This guide will walk you through the process of integrating these gateways, setting a default, and managing payments seamlessly.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Step 1: Navigate to Integrations:
- Head to the "Integration" tab within the Payments Module.
Step 2: Select Your Preferred Gateway
- Choose and integrate your preferred payment gateway(s) from the available options – NMI, Authorize.net, or Stripe.
Step 3: Setting a Default Gateway
- After integration, set your preferred gateway as default for streamlined operations.
Important Note: Automated Payouts: Automated payouts are currently in development. Payments are currently a manual process, and administrators need to handle them outside the system.
Step 4: Setting Up Products and Funnels
- After integration, proceed to create products in the Payments section.
- Follow this guide to seamlessly integrate products into your funnels or websites.
Step 5: Utilizing Funnels/Websites for Affiliate Campaigns
- Follow this guide to create your first Affiliate campaign for your products.
- After your campaign is live and your commissions start coming in , you can manage Payouts that are the applicable amount that the affiliate owner needs to distribute to their affiliates for every sale made.
Step 6: Managing Payouts
- Approval and Export: After approval in the Pending tab, export affiliate names and owed amounts.
- Payment Gateway Upload:Upload the export to your payment gateway (NMI/Authorize.net/Stripe).
- Marking Payouts as 'Paid': Once payment is made, mark the affiliate payouts as 'Paid' in the system.
- To learn more about how to manage payouts and commissions, click here