Chat Widget Attribution
Modified on: Mon, 4 Jul, 2022 at 12:48 PM
Viewing The Traffic Source For Web Chat Conversations
1. View Chat Widget Source On Contact Detail Page
When a contact initiates a conversation via a Live Chat widget, you will see that event displayed in the Activity Tab on the Contact Detail page in Contacts. (Example below).
2. Click on the Clipboard Icon to View
3. Clicking the clipboard icon will open up the form submission detail (aka the initial message they entered into the Chat Widget) where you can view more information including the source (Organic Search, Direct Traffic, etc.).
4. View Chat Widget Source In Form Submissions!
Go to Sites>Forms>submissions and select Widget Form on the dropdown menu
- Yes, attribution will work for Live Chat Widgets that you've added to non-HighLevel websites, including sites you use the LeadConnector Wordpress Widget on.
-Attribution may not work for some IOS users or any users who have privacy mode turned on as it blocks the cookie.
This workflow was created with Tango.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.