TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Why does the doc need to be in format?
- Why cant i do what i previously did, ie add Faqs to my feature document?
What is a FaQ?
- When specific info is missing from the support doc or not mentioned in the right way.
- When specific info is spread across multiple docs and folders.
While writing a question, always think in which category your Question falls, and if it is 1. then resolve it at the root level, and if 2. go ahead and add an FaQs.
Make sure to keep Faqs as simple as possible and add redirects to relevant support docs for detailed information
How to Write an FaQ?
- The answer text is in normal text format
- The question are in "H2" paragraph format
- The Heading for a collection of questions are in "H1" paragraph format
Why does the doc need to be in format?
Why cant i do what i previously did, ie add Faqs to my feature document?
- They make the documents Long - Documents need to be as short as possible. Breakdown documents into its smallest possible formto provide information on just one specific topic. Remember : Every page is page one
- Difficult Navigation - Users or the bot dont know where they will be able to find the FaQs.